Ann Bartek brings together her design experience and a love of sculpture, architecture and industrial design to create her unique voice.
Ann has worked for over 12 years as a scenic designer in the fields of theater, opera, events, installations, television, and film. She is also currently a part time lecturer in the Theater Department at Rutgers Mason Gross School of the Arts.
Recent Projects include designing interiors for the Wired Store with TPG, assistant arts directing on various television shows, designing sets for Dogfight at Pace University, and designing sets for Death for Five Voices with Prospect Theater Company.
Ann is a recipient of a Princess Grace Award and a member of USA 829.
- Assistant Art Direction – Gotham (pilot) Production Design by Doug Kraner; Art Direction by Laura Ballinger Gardner
- Freelance Associate / Assistant Scenic Design – Various Designers see full resume for detailed listing
- Assistant Art Direction – The Leftovers Production Design by Diane Lederman; Art Direction by Malchus Janocko
- Design – Wired Store with TPG and Wired Magazine
- Assistant Art Direction – The Following Production Design by Tim Galvin; Art Direction by Rick Dennis
- Assistant Art Direction – The Michael J. Fox Show Produciton Design by Marcia Hines; Art Direction by Rick Dennis
- Freelance Scenic Design - Various Theaters see full resume for detailed listing
- Assistant Art Direction – The Americans Production Design by John Mott; Art Direction by Melissa Shakun
- Staff Designer – Design Contact Tony Castrigno – Principle
- Assistant Art Direction – White Collar Production Design by Stephen Beatrice; Art Direction by Allison Ford